Rob said that far better than I could have, and he's right on the money.  My
own comments (which always draw fire which I don't understand).  Of course
we are *all* speculating.  What will happen to film, what will Pentax do,
will a DSLR work with K-mount lenses, how fast and how far will digital go?
The list is endless. We all have our opinions, and they amount to nothing
really, unless we have a psyhic within our group?  If so, please speak up so
we can figure out our future needs! :)

Yours cheerfully,

Brad Dobo ;p