I still think we'll have a DSLR available in the spring. I'm a bit
surprised we didn't get any word of it at Photokina, but, again, we
all know Pentax are marketing freaks and don't do things the easy way.
;)

I'm also surprised not to have seen a new slide film from Fuji.

I generally don't pay too much attention to what goes on at these
photo shows, but I must say the new Hasselblad has really turned my
head. It looks like the ultimate wedding camera.

tv