on 09.10.02 21:36, Rubenstein, Bruce M (Bruce) at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> And is this really keeping you up at night? The issue wasn't whether or it was
> possible, but was it a significant threat to digital cameras. It's still like
> worrying if cell phones give you cancer. I'm beginning to think that the
> easiest way to spot a Pentax user in a crowd is by their aluminum foil hat.

I have writen my post just because you have exposed your lack of knowledge,
writing that there are no Operating Systems in cameras. You'd better not
write anything if you are not sure if something is true rather than trying
to convince everybody here, that only you are right. Fortunately not every
N**** user is like you.

--
Regards
Sylwek