[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I got my mx today, seems to be ok so far, although I have to buy
>some batteries and haven't taken any pics yet.... only the Rapid-
>Wind-lever or whatever it is called feels a bit strange at least
>compared to my me...I paid 120 Euro (about 115 US$?) for the
>body, a pentax 50mm lens, a 80-200 mm tele, a matching bag

Sounds as if you got a great feal even if the camera needs a routine servicing
(usually a good idea with any second-hand camera purchase).

Even though I do most of my shooting with the MZ-S and PZ-1p these days, I love
the MX and have sworn never to be without at least one in my collection. It's a
real gem; my "carry around with me all the time just in case" camera. It's also
the one I use whenever I'm packing light.

Stop me now before I keep babbling on about this camera!

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com