Costs are comparable here in the Great White North then Bruce.For
a roll of 120 colour out of the Y-M(12 exposures) is $5.00 Can.
5x5 proofs are about the same $0.55.I can do a roll for under $14.00
Can if all come out.Sometimes i miss frome 12 in the Y-M.
I agree to Bruce that MF is more deliberate knowing i only have 10-12
frames to work with.

Dave