120 and 220 are standard MF film sizes. The 645n gets 16 frames per
120 roll, 33 per 220. You need a different back for each because 120
has a backing paper, 220 doesn't. Basically, 120 sits a wee bit closer
to the lens.

70mm is similar, but it has sprocket holes and is longer. If you
wanted to use 70mm, you'd have to buy it from B+H. I think it gets 90
exposures, costs about $900.

Polaroid is Polaroid, digital is digital.

You want 120 or 220, or both, depending on how you shoot. More film is
available in 120, so if I had to choose just one, I'd go with the 120
back.

tv