Should we lie and say we buy new Pentax cameras? The old ones are
better. And for the most part, ditto the lenses. Perhaps Pentax will
accept that as a challenge to get their product line moving. If not, to
hell with them.
Paul Stenquist
Who has never bought anything new from Pentax but owns eight bodies and
about 40 lenses.