-----Original Message-----
From: tom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 10:22 AM

You think? I'm told the FM3A isn't selling very well.

tv

I have heard and read the same thing.  On Nikon lists there are those who
rave over it almost as much as the LX here.  But, for someone wanting an
manual camera the FM3A is not the first choice.  I have also talked to a few
sales clerks and they have more or less mentioned the same thing.

Hoping to visit Adorama and B&H tomorrow,

Cesar
Panama City, Florida
in NYC