Yes, they print the same way, except the xprocessed
slides, now "negs", doesn't have a color base, they
are transparent instead of yellow-brown of C41
negative, and also lacks bar code info, not allowing
full auto printing, needing manual procedures.
You'll not have problems with the kind of lab you are
using (the same kind I'm using here)
Regards

Albano

--- Feroze Kistan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's 3 labs I use one is pro only, and they will
> do what ever you ask,
> one serves both pro & consumer and one is consumer
> only. All 3 are owned by
> full time professional photographers and wont refuse
> any request even if you
> just want to see what would happen if you tried this
>
> Are slide trannies printed out the same way as negs?
>
> Feroze

=====
Albano Garcia
"El Pibe Asahi"