Of course you can scan the cross-processed negative and print it on an
inkjet machine. Here's a scan of cross-processed Velvia. It prints
rather well on my Epson. The computer is a great tool when you're
working with unusual situations that you don't want to trust to a lab.
http://pug.komkon.org/01oct/helleng.html