Hi, Feroze.
Thanks for comments. "A Tirador Laser" is the name of
the band where Miguel Garcia (son of Charly Garcia,
biggest rock star of Argentina) plays keyboards. No,
they're not my family. Garcia is pretty common.
Regarding xprocess. I made this comment because you
asked about neg film, so I understood you wanted to
xprocess neg film in E6 chemicals, wich is not the
more common way to do things. If you want to do the
classic Xprocess, I suggest you high saturated E6
films, so crossing them you get the strongest and
weirdest effects. Just keep in mind to expose it
accurately, since it's still slide film and it won't
gain latitude because you process it as neg film.
It's fun to do, and results can be very cool. You'll
just gain the hate of the minilab guy (slide film
doesn't have codes, so machine didn't recognize it,
and he has to do it semi-manually)
Regards and enjoy the Xprocess

Albano

=====