> By then it probably wont be worth much so I would likely keep it as a
> backup and for long shots where the focal multiplier is useful(of course
> if the resolution of the full frame version I replace it with is high
> enough, I could just crop/zoom that rather than rely on a smaller
> sensor).  Yes, I probably do have too much money - the big problem is
> getting the expense past the missus 8-)

Heh...the missus, I don't have to worry about that for a while :)

> A sensible choice, but constant exposure to digital 'enablement' may
> make the move irresistable before it becomes sensible!!  I know that's
> the case with me.  One of the reasons I bought the MZ-S was that I
> thought I would have a digital body with the same interface to add much
> later.

Yes, sensible, for now....  You are right however, I'm bad with money and if
I have it (money) and Pentax has it (the DSLR) then I would no doubt spend
it :)

I saw the pictures of the MZ-D after I bought the MZ-S, and didn't even know
about the MZ-D in fact.  But wow, that MZ-D looked oh so very nice.....

BD