I was somewhat disappointed that my friend's Nikon D100 had a minimum
ISO setting of 200.  That is faster than I normally shoot and would
have to pull out ND's more often than I do now.  I tend to shoot
50-100 speed for non-people and 160 for people.

I'm hoping the Pentax DSLR will have a lower ISO setting than the
D100.

Bruce