Message text written by INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Another supposedly dedicated photofinishing lab (fuji recommended)
near to where I live blew it when they did me some 8x10s. One had pink snow

and the other had a green dog. They couldn't see anything wrong.
I don't ask much, really I don't.<

they ask less. can you recognize that it is a dog and there is snow in the
picture. accurate color is another level of demand. i've seen written that
a "person in the street" survey of what makes a good picture is that you
can recognize the subject. you appear to have higher standards than that.

Herb...