Thing is, until 2 days ago they had pirated images from dpreview -
claiming that they were official exclusive images from Pentax.  They
even superimposed their own copyright symbol on the stolen images.  I
think Phil might have taken this up with them, and they THEN sourced
some images from somewhere else.  Doesn't fill me with confidence...