Is there any way to put a grid screen on a ZX-L?
Paul

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Focus screen preferences?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 18:56:17 EST

My favourite is the mat with grid screen. All of my LXs and one PZ1 have
them. Another PZ1 has the normal screen...

Vic

In a message dated 10/26/02 11:16:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I'm interested to learn of other PDMLers focus screen preferences. I guess
that
there are really three main types as per the recent LX screens, split image,
full matt and matt with grid. As you know I have sold a few screens recently
and I was a little surprised by the fact that the split image and grid
screens
were so popular. >>

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp