> So if you care I wouldn't mind hearing of your screen type
> preference (based on the three main types, 35mm, 645 and 67) and
> why this is so?

For 35mm, my favorite screen so far is the SB-21 for the LX, which
is a plain matte screen with a small central split-image aid (but
with NO microprism collar around it).  I find that this is ~much~
less distracting to use than the more common split-image and
microprism collar screens.  Personally, I like the split-image aid,
but I also sometimes like a plain matte screen, and I hardly ever
use the microprism collar.  I only wish the SB-21 type was available
in the latest LX 2000 "bright screen" style...

Fred