Hey folks,

Well, today, went in to my camera store and ripped two salespeople up and
down about my release cable CS-130.  They pulled the order form.  Dated
August 9th 2002.  So I said that was complete unreasonable, since it's
October 30th. I talked to one of the owners.  In carefully phrased terms he
sounded like he didn't want to deal with Pentax.   They called the so-called
'Pentax Canada' and again said they were out.  Apparently it was on order
from Pentax Canada from Japan, but the boat it came by sank in the Atlantic
Ocean  ;-)  j/k  This store I use is the best in the city, they handle all
the professionals, and they work closely with the University under contract.
What is going on with Pentax??  Does anyone here think am I wrong for
waiting too long on a simple item, ordered on August 9th has still not even
arrived on October 30th, at Pentax Canada, is unreasonable?  It makes me
sick to my stomach.  So the store and 'Pentax No-Canada" are going to try
other businesses in the region that may stock it.   Unbelievable.  I should
not have to deal with this.  Looks to me like they don't want my business.
I'm being to wonder.

Peeved Once More,

Brad

Brad W. Dobo, HBA (Eds.)