Today you responded to a list member saying that it appears that the new bodies seem to be aiming toward a mid level chassis. Yesterday, in responding to Shaun's question about not hearing anything about the film flagship, you said: " Yes we have. Pentax UK say they will make 3 slr's and I happen to know which segments they fit. One of them is high-end. I don't know how high-end. Also, large camera stores in Japan have been told from Pentax reps that Pentax will release a fabulous film slr." Your comments yesterday seem to point toward an upper end slr body. Today your comments seem to indicate a mid-level approach to match the dslr level that at about $1500 USD would indicate a mid-level price.

DG

At 07:10 PM 11/1/02 +0100, you wrote:
Dick wrote:

> Pal, that kind of flies in the face of your report yesterday that said one
> of the 3 is a high end model and that "large camera stores in Japan have
> been told from Pentax reps that Pentax will release a fabulous film slr."

Sorry, I lost you on this one. What do you mean?

Pål