On Saturday, November 9, 2002, at 07:08  PM, Alan Chan wrote:

Excellent comparison! Do you have a similar test of branches or stems open wide and close in? Do you see a difference between specular highlights?
My time spent with the M50/1.4 was limited because it was returned to the seller. However, I have some photos taken by FA43/1.9.

http://www3.telus.net/wlachan/still1.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/wlachan/still2.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/wlachan/still3.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/wlachan/still5.jpg
http://www3.telus.net/wlachan/still9.jpg

regards,
Alan Chan

Thanks Alan. Double jittery lines on the park bench are definitely unsettling. Do you think this is attributable to sample variance or is this typical of the 43/1.9s as a whole?

Still 9 is nice from what I can see.

Dan Scott