Pentax Guy wrote:

> [...]

You assume I'm angry. Not so. Sometimes exasperated, but...

> You have produced evidence.  That is what I wanted!!!

Of course it is! That's what I DO when I argue. Produce evidence, and
let the protagonist wallow around in new, exciting information!  ;^)

> I can go and pull up bios on
> these people, check credentials, read published material.

Exactly so!
Sighhh. Don't you see, that was what I was HOPING you'd do?

> Of course, if I
> look into Abt Associates in Cambridge, MA and there is no record of Oren
> Grad being related there or anywhere and no record of his materials, then
> it's a fraud, happens all the time on the Internet.  I'm not saying what you
> just posted is.  But now I can use a better method to check it's
> authenticity and read more about him/her and their research.  And perhaps
> learn more about bokeh.....See?

Of course! Do you? How wonderful!

Thanks!

keith