-----Original Message-----
From: Dr E D F Williams [mailto:don.williams@;pp.inet.fi]
Sent: November 12, 2002 6:06 AM

Aaaaargh! I rank Epson with Microsoft - as far as business ethics goes. The
damn thing uses more ink cleaning the jets than it does printing. I can't
keep feeding it at 50 Euros a meal. Can't afford to keep this pet alive.
Once, a couple of Christmases back, I used a colour cartridge up - without
getting one decent print. So good-bye Epson. Maybe one day I'll buy a
printer that has the jets on the cartridges.