Hi Bruce,

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:03:35 -0800, Bruce Dayton wrote:

> I'm sure there are a few people on the list who can scan, adjust and
> print out perfect prints everytime.  I am not one of them.

It sounds to me like there are problems in your color calibration.  I
just use the monitor calibration in Photoshop, and I use the Epson
supplied ICC profile for the 820.  My CanoScan FS4000US seems to scan
to the RGB color space pretty accurately, so I don't use a
device-specific profile for it.  One day I might generate my own color
profiles for the scanner and/or printer, but I'm getting good fidelity
just using the one supplied by Epson with the printer.

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ