Hi All,
> in English, juxtaposition has the implied connotation that
> the two objects placed together would not normally appear together.

I believe you will find that is ironic juxtaposition - something Shakespeare
excelled at.
If you're too late for the link - here's the text from the OED (Oxford
English Dictionary - the one I keep referring too (see Pet))
Simon

juxtaposition
[a. F. juxtaposition (1690 in Hatz.-Darm.), f. L. juxta + F. position.]
a. The action of placing two or more things close together or side by side,
or one thing with or beside another; the condition of being so placed.
† b. spec. in Cryst. Contactual union between twinned crystals;
juxtaposition twin, a composite crystal of two (or more) crystals joined
along a plane; a contact twin. Obs.
Hence
juxtapo'sitional a., relating to or characterized by juxtaposition.