From: Paul Jones [mailto:pdml@;nrg666.com]
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2002 12:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Wideangle Dilemmas

Hi,

Its a really nice lense, i really couldn;t fault it. I look back at some of
shots with this lense and they that 3d look to them, where the main focus of
the image just pops out.

The only reason i sold mine was because i found it to heavy to lug around,
but i like a relatively small and light kit to carry around.

Regards,
Paul