----- Original Message -----
From: "Pål Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> My tripod toppled over today due to wind and along with it's three
meter fall on granite went my 645N and FA645 33-55/4.5 lens. Neither
particularly cheap. The camera body cracked open exposing the
electronics. The lens broke immediately in front of the aperture ring -
the glass is fine though. The equipment is already in the mail for  an
estimate. I fear the body is beyond repair but I have some hopes that
the lens can be saved. I was not insured :-(