The A50mm f/1.2 is currently manufactured, but without looking, I
don't know if Pentax made an M50mm f/1.2.
Who knows?

Wait a minute, I have a small, 60-page brochure on "Asahi Pentax
Lenses and Accessories" by Pentax, published in 1971 I believe,
indicating they did indeed make a "SMC Pentax 50mm f/1.2" 7 elements,
6 groups.

The search goes on... <g>

keith whaley