And what about some proffesional use. At work I'm using
Photoshop, Corel Draw and InDesign (top three) and I'm preparing
thing to be printed. Which OS (let's narrow the choice to XP and
2000) would you suggest. I've heard that with XP I can encounter
troubles when printing to file for external service shop - but I
have no personal experience with that (I hope I made myself
clear enough as I'm not very familiar with english terminology
in that field). The cost of OS is not an issue - it'll not be
paid by me but by my boss :-)

TIA

Maciej

Najwięksi łączą siły! Razem ponad 200 tysięcy AUKCJI.
Zobacz nowe aukcje.wp.pl < http://aukcje.wp.pl >