Dan,

So tell me about this Jupiter-9. Is this a K-mount lens?
Michael Cross

Dan Scott wrote:

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 07:49  PM, frank theriault wrote:

Haven't received a message in a couple of hours.  I know all the
Americans are eating turkey.  What about the rest of the world?  :-)

-curious frank

Not all Americans Frank. The closest thing to meat my wife, son, and I ate today was the milk and butter in the mashed potatoes. Which were very good by the way.

And, in additon to the mashed potatoes, there was green bean casserole, corn, bread stuffing, yams, steamed broccoli, cranberry sauce, Challah bread (oh yeah, egg in the bread), and a relish tray with olives, pickles, celery, cucumbers, carrots, green onions and radishes), with lots of coffee and pumpkin pie for desert. And there was turkey for those members of our family who wanted it.

And I had my ZX-5n along with all my Pentax paraphernalia with me. I mostly ended up shooting my son and niece with the Jupiter-9 on the ZX-5n and had a roll of Portra in the SuperRicohflex (forgot to remember to advance the film for about 5 shots, but hey, all the blood that normally feeds my brain was trying to carry oxygen to my overworked stomach <g>).

Dan Scott