Hi, Shawn,

Nope, never had prawns, at least not ~your~ type of prawns.  Had shrimp, those
puny little frozen things that you dip into some sort of tomatoey "sea food
sauce" out of a jar.  Tolerable, but not among my faves.

Somehow, I think you're talking about something a whole lot different.

Sounds like if I ate those slimey creepy crawlies that you're referring to,
"shitting" would be something that would follow about 6 hours later!  You guys
eat that stuff?

-frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert