On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 05:58  AM, William Johnson wrote:

Thanks Dan, I might take you up on that. Now I just need to take some photos worthy of being posted on the internet! Probably only take a year or two <g>

William in Utah.

No problem. Just remember, the offer expires when I do. :-)

Dan Scott

(btw, in light of what currently is considered "worthy of being posted on the internet", pretty much anything you have, focussed, unfocussed, over or underexposed, composed or not, with or without obscenities, body parts, body fluids, etc., etc., will certainly pass internet muster--though I reserve the right to refuse anything that will put me in jail) <g>