Build Path is used for building the structured DLTK model. Include Path is
an emulation of php.ini include_path entry, and it's used for resolving file
network through include() statements when browsing, debugging, etc... It's
obvious that Include Path is a subset of Build Path.
Regarding the difference in build time... it's interesting, since there
should be no difference. When you add a library to the Include Path it's
automatically added to the Build Path. I'll check this...