i've just tried the setup on a windows machine, but got the same result.

When adding the library to the build path, i get the resources of the
library passed to our builder, but when
i add it to the include path, i only get the project's internal resources,
nothing from the external library.

here's how i add the extension:

   <extension
         point="org.eclipse.dltk.core.buildParticipant">
      <buildParticipant

class="net.sourceforge.sfdt.core.builder.SfBuildParticipantFactory"
            id="net.sourceforge.sfdt.core.SfBuildParticipant"
            name="net.sourceforge.sfdt.core.SfBuildParticipant"
            nature="org.eclipse.php.core.PHPNature">
      </buildParticipant>
   </extension>

is there anything i'm missing out here ?

thanks !

-robert