Thanks Jerry. Nice to wake up to. I think we can generally say if it is
clearly dualistic and the reasoning is binary, we-they,
my-way-or-the-highway, we don't agree. If the thought is triadic,
reflecting thinking in threes as a conscious dealing with signs, we are at
least in the ball-park, stumbling fallibly toward something we can hold to.

*@stephencrose <https://twitter.com/stephencrose>*