Dear Eduardo

Thank you. I have been fascinated by it since I discovered this connection.
Which made me study some necessary works of the traditions.

Isayeva N. (1993). Shankara and Indian philosophy. Delhi: Sri Satguru
Publications.

John of the Cross. (2003).  Dark night of the soul, New York: Dover
publications.

Nargajuna. (1995). The fundamental wisdom of the middle way (J. L. Garfield,
Trans.). Oxford: Oxford University Press.

floyd merrell is, by the way, doing wonderful work in this area. We published
an article from him some years ago. merrel, f. (2009). Musement, play,
creativity: Nature's way.
<javascript:openOrCloseBlock('item1')%22%20%5Co%20%22Se%20komplet%20beskrivelse%20af%20Musement,%20play,%20creativity%20:%20nature's%20way>
  Cybernetics & Human Knowing, 16 (3-4), 89-106.

Best

               Søren