Sung, List,

Like I keep saying, but maybe some folks haven't heard it yet,
the main problem with the diagram you keep drawing is that it
does not represent an irreducibly triadic sign relation at all.
What it does represent is the decomposition of the function or
dyadic relation h as a composition f o g of two other functions
or dyadic relations f and g.  But decomposability is just another
word for reducibility and so your diagram depicts the very opposite
of the property you keep saying it depicts.

Regards,

Jon