Edwina, lists,

EW wrote:

"If you would bother to read Peirce, you would see that there are THREE
Relations.                        (062415-1)
The relation between the Object-Representamen; the Relation between the
Representamen
and the Interpretant. AND..the Relation of the Representamen in itself. You
have no clue
about this."

Sung:  Yes.  I knew about this long ago because I wrote about it in Figure
1 attached to [biosemiotics 46] dated December 26, 2012.  As you can see in
the attached figure, all the relations you are talking about in Statement
(062415-1) are there in the first column.

Besides, the relations  between Object and Representamen and between
Representamen and Interpretant are also indicated in the figure under
discussion, the former being denoted as Þ and the latter as  ϒ:

                  Þ             ϒ
           B  ----->  A   -----> C
            |                            ^

Figure 1.  A proposed diagram to represent the definition of the sign given
by Peirce in  *1905 - SS. pp. 192-193 - Letter to Lady Welby (Draft)
presumably July 1905, as quoted in #30, *
http://www.iupui.edu/~arisbe/rsources/76DEFS/76defs.HTM:

So your conclusion in Statement (062415-1) that "You have no clue about
this." is obviously inaccurate.

All the best.

Sung