Clark, List:

The long quote from "A Guess at the Riddle" dates to 1887-1888.  As I
indicated in my correction, W 8:22 is from 1890.  CP 5.90-92 is from the
1903 Harvard Lectures on Pragmatism.

As I have said before, I advocate giving the year with any citation of
Peirce, since I think that "the dating of the passages becomes pretty
important" no matter what the subject matter.  It is always helpful to
situate his remarks with respect to the evolution of his thought over time.