  From: sb
  To: Edwina Taborsky ; Gary Richmond ; Peirce-L
  Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2016 12:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Peirce and Democracy

  Edwina,

  oh, this is a Peirce list, that's interesting, isn't it? What kind of red
hering is this? You keep writing this stuff on this list for years over and
over again. Now, when someone asks you for some evidence of your "theory" you
say you can't provide it because this is a Peirce list? Why the heck do state
that stuff in the first place on this list over and over again?

  Asking for evidence is quite a natural thing for scientists - not willing to
provide it for Thaideologists.

  Got nothing more to say and ask.

  Best,
  Stefan

  Am 20. November 2016 03:36:35 MEZ, schrieb Edwina Taborsky