I don't see the triadic in the way you describe which I take to be accurate
as a representation of Peirce. That is one reason I have always sought to
indicate that what I am presenting is Peirce. I see the third as the sphere
of expression and action and call it the Aesthetic realm. I see the second
as an ethical index. This is hardly Peirce but It is clearly derived from a
notion of the triadic. I see history as mainly binary and conscious
progress as triadic because it operates on universal values..

amazon.com/author/stephenrose