John:

CSP’s interpretation of Boscovich’ian atoms was unique to CSP, at least that is
my reading. I could find the CSP text if it is a substantial issue. It was in a
short note on the classification of the elements.
Note the dates of the two men.

Do you have a significant reason for introducing “Common Sense” philosophy into
CSP’s view of “atoms”?

Cheers
Jerry