Gary, List,

Please thank Fernando for his suggestion. The entire volume seems to have some unique perspectives on Peirce; I will try to obtain a copy of the entire book.

I found the Sfendoni-Mentzou piece very thought provoking. I note he thanks Nicolaidis (spelled Nikolaidis), the source of the original paper that started this thread, who was a colleague at the same institution. I'm still wondering how widely these views were held.

Thanks!

Mike