BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Gary R  - ah, that's better. I figured I had missed something.
Thanks.

        Edwina
 On Wed 31/05/17  6:58 PM , Gary Richmond gary.richm...@gmail.com
sent:
 Edwina,
 The list is of dogmas of science which Peirce did *not* adhere to.
 Best,
 Gary
  Gary RichmondPhilosophy and Critical ThinkingCommunication
StudiesLaGuardia College of the City University of New YorkC 745718
482-5690