Hah. The minute I sent my message on no response, I got John's response.

This time, John, I have to say: Wrong, wrong, wrong,

You just don't know what you are talking about. - just walking on very thin ice and expecting your fame on other fields with get you through.

It is not that some identifiable person is needed to put AI into inhuman action. Nor is it needed that this kind of mishap originates in any identifiable "machine".

You know better!

In any net, everything is connected with every other 'thing'. Just as you said on the philosphy of CSP.

Life is net-like.

Are you taking the side: "machines are innocent, blame individual persons' ???

If so, you are not seeing the forest, just the trees.

Kirsti