Jon:

> On Mar 24, 2018, at 11:31 AM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> As I said before, our projects are different because our aims are different.

Can you explain your “aims”?

Since it may not be obvious, this member of this board has the aim of
understanding the writings of C S P.

I wonder how many members of this board feel that the personal aims of Edwina
and you have hijacked this public forum in pursuit of personal aims, both being
guided by the unconventional  principle of “my way or the highway"?

Frankly, my feelings appear to be approaching the exit ramp.

Cheers

Jerry