A dream is a sign. A sign is anything that can be perceived. At this point,
you perceive your dream and someone else or others know you had a dream.
Reality has nothing to do with truth or falsehood. Nothing is unreal
including dreams, lies, and raindrops and whatever becomes of them. This
mode of seeing things seems to me to be semiotic and ordinary as I think
Peirce is.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose

On Thu, May 17, 2018 at 11:07 AM, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com