Jon, are you warranted in saying "not", in "not 'the physico-psychical
universe' itself". Isn't the relation of God the Creator to His Creation,
viz., the physico-psychical universe, for all we know, the same as the
relation of force to acceleration?

CSP: "Whether we ought to say that force *is* an acceleration, or that it
*causes* an acceleration, is a mere question of propriety of languageā€¦"

Matt