List, Helmut:

> On Aug 3, 2018, at 4:26 AM, Helmut Raulien <h.raul...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> List,
> I think this topic is semiotically very relevant, and shows the connection
> between semiotics and systems theory, with us as systems.

I am puzzled by this association.
What is the nature of the connection?
> I think the simplest relations between two systems are hierarchies. With
> simpler life forms it is all about hierarchies, eating each other, etc.

I am equally puzzled by this assertion.
Would you agree that the biology is basically about reproduction over
generations and relationships between organisms and the surrounding niches?

> Humans being able to create a non-hierarchical discourse situation is a great
> achievement of genetic and cultural evolution.

Again, a very puzzling statement…  What is the significance of this claim?
Meaning?
> I think it is a good idea to analyse non-hierarchical complex
> relations-of-hierarchies, and develop a discourse ethics based on Peirce and
> systems theories.

Finally, this is the most puzzling of all the sentences in the message.
To me, it reads as a self-contradictory assertion.

Cheers

Jerry