The recent post by Jerry Rhee and Edwina deserve deep perusal.

In spirit , these posts parallel my own feelings.

Semantics alone is merely philosophy abused.

Mathematics alone is not even logic.

In my view, CSP focused on language as a path of syntaxies to arguments that
illuminated the natural groundings of human communication in an extraordinary
wide sense.

Cheers

Jerry

Sent from my iPad