Cf: Charles Sanders Peirce, George Spencer Brown, and Me • 7
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2017/08/21/charles-sanders-peirce-george-spencer-brown-and-me-7/

All,

Here's an ice-breaker on the question of logical boundaries ...

A statement P that implies both Q and ¬Q is called a false statement,
and anyone can prove anything at all from a false statement, as we
all too frequently observe on the political front these days.

There is however a reasonable way of handling boundaries, for instance,
as illustrated by the circumference of a region in a venn diagram, and
that is by means of differential logic.  I’ve been tortoising my way
toward the goal line of explaining all that, and it’s going a bit slow,
but there’s a gentle introduction at the other end of the link below,
if you wish to achilles ahead.

Differential Propositional Calculus • Part 1
https://oeis.org/wiki/Differential_Propositional_Calculus_%E2%80%A2_Part_1

Regards,

Jon